Books, Organizations and Online Resources to help you learn about Autism.
Get more books on Autism Awareness on AMAZON.COM >
- Seattle Children's Autism Center - Seattle Children's Autism Center provides assessment, diagnosis, treatment and support for autism spectrum disorders.
- Seattle Festival of Trees Guild - Raises funds for Seattle Children’s Hospital's uncompensated care fund and the Autism Center with an annual gala and celebration each November in Seattle.
- University of Washington (UW) Autism Center - A nonprofit organization devoted to supporting families affected by autism spectrum disorders through exceptional clinical services, innovative scientific research and high-quality training. Trevor was diagnosed at UW Autism Center.
- Autism Speaks - The world's leading autism science and advocacy organization, dedicated to funding research into the causes, prevention, treatments and a cure for autism; increasing awareness of autism spectrum disorders; and advocating for the needs of individuals with autism and their families.
- Washington Autism Alliance & Advocacy (WAAA) - A personal advocate and legislative champion for children and adults with autism spectrum disorders.
- Autism Society of Washington - Improving the lives of all those affected by Autism Spectrum Disorders in Washington State
- Disability:IN - Empowers business to achieve disability inclusion & equality. empower business to achieve disability inclusion & equality.
- American Association of People with Disabilities - A convener, connector, and catalyst for change, increasing the political and economic power of people with disabilities.